Celebrities are constantly in the spotlight. With the paprazzi always on the lookout, it's important for someone always in the limelight to look effortlessly gorgeous whether they're grabbing groceries, heading to a party, leaving an airport, shooting a film, or on vacation in a seemingly private locale. Your final challenge is to portray yourself as a consistantly fashionable celebrity that is a magnet for cameras and crazy paparazzos.
1. Please submit 8 pictures (b&w is optional), no larger than 600 x 800 pixels (RESIZE YOUR PICTURES) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Take pictures in an area that best suits the theme. THEY MUST BE TAKEN AT A LOCATION OTHER THAN YOUR HOUSE. Go to the mall, a park, walk down the street, etc. Think up something! Get a group of friends together and take pictures with them (as long as you remain the focus).
3. Hair, make-up, and wardrobe should compliment the theme. All are extremely crucial. Really think out your wardrobe for this, and if you have to, e-mail me for help.
4. Text may be used.
5. Remember, this is a fashion spread and your last opportunity to impress the judges. Keep in mind that these shots are supposed to look candid, but its also important that you look FABULOUS. Study the inspiration pictures, and notice how most pictures involve movement of some sort. So, even if your picture is taken mid-sentence, you better look good. It's not as easy as your think.
6. Photoshop is allowed.
7. Test shots are due by 11 pm EASTERN STANDARD time on Sunday, July 5th.
8. Photoshoots are due by 8:00 pm, EASTERN STANDARD time on Thursday, July 9th.
9. No extensions are granted for final themes.